Pension Law Consultancy
Pension law incorporates tax, trust, employment, company and family law. Our expertise means we can advise you and your financial advisor on all aspects of pensions, including:
- Advice on marital break-up where a pension scheme is a matrimonial asset, particularly in relation to pension adjustment orders.
- Advice on the payment of benefits on the death of the scheme member.
- Advice on the interpretation of Revenue rules for members, scheme trustees and employers, including in relation to disputes on tax.
- Advice on creditor protection of pension assets.
- Assistance with the conveyancing of residential or commercial property to a pension fund
- Advice on and the implementation of the structures required for the investment of pension funds, particularly in private companies.
- Advice on the restructuring and wind-up of pension schemes.
For more information on our services, call (01) 661 1022 or submit a callback request.