These terms and conditions govern the use of our website and are subject to change. Please read the terms in full before you use our website as continuing with use of the website implies that you accept these terms.
Use & Access of Our Website
Material on this website is property of Independent Trustee Company Ltd (ITC) and other companies within the ITC Group and you are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from our website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our written permission.
You will be able to access the majority of our website without having to register any details with us. However, particular areas of our website will only be accessible if you have registered.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is always available. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Information provided in our website is for the purpose of general information only and does not constitute advice of any kind. The information provided is subject to change and will be updated from time to time and without notice. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on our website is accurate and up to date, however, we offer no guarantees that this is the case.
Visitors to this site are advised that reliance on the information contained within this site is at their own and sole risk and they should take professional advice before acting.
ITC does not accept any liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising as a result of use of or reliance on information contained within this site. Access to and use of our website is at the user’s own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this web site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. No liability will be accepted by ITC for any servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with our website.
You should be aware that messages and information passing over the internet may not be secure and can be intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered. The confidentiality of such communications can not, therefore, be guaranteed and you should not divulge personal information over the internet unless you are using a secure or encrypted communications technology.
The use of personally identifiable information is covered under our Privacy Statement, any other material you send or post to our website shall be considered non-proprietary and not confidential. Unless you advise to the contrary we will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material for any and all purposes.
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in Ireland
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data
- links to and from other websites
Any links to third party websites located on our website are provided for your convenience only. We bear no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website, it is at your own risk.
If you would like to link to our website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you
- your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in Ireland
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of these conditions you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
The information contained in this site is governed by the laws of Ireland. By accessing and using this website you accept the laws of Ireland as the law governing the conduct and operation of this web site and the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
Independent Trustee Company Limited is part of the ITC Group and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Registered in Ireland. Reg. No. 214999. Our registered address is Harmony Court, Harmony Row, Dublin 2