Reporting to the Group Managing Director, the Senior Consultant/Director will manage and grow a portfolio of corporate clients. Working closely with other members of the team you will be responsible for delivering and developing leading edge trustee, compliance, and consulting services.
A key part of this role will be client and scheme management and ensuring full and timely compliance by ITL for its clients.
You will be working closely with third parties including employers, advisors, service providers and members to deliver our trustee services. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a diverse team and gain experience from the activities of the overall ITC Group.
- To be familiar with and understand ITLs trustee, compliance and consulting services and duties.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of existing clients and schemes and help develop and deliver new business opportunities.
- Organise, conduct, actively participate in and document meetings, with co-trustees, clients, advisors, investment managers and key function holders.
- Deal with new business queries, tender requests, and presentations.
- Work with clients and service providers to implement IORP II and other legislative requirements.
- Deal with administrative tasks required for the efficient and compliant running of our pension and trust schemes.
- Participate in the development, implementation, and review of products, services, processes, and systems to ensure market leading services and compliance with industry best practice.
- Demonstrate an ongoing commitment to best practice governance and scheme/trust management services for our clients.
- Provide internal and external reporting as required.
- Prior experience of group pension client and scheme management
- Strong organisational, communication and time management skills
- A proven ability to manage relationships with third parties
- A facility and drive to find effective solutions
- Relevant pensions qualification
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and practice
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com