Reporting to the Trustee Services Director, the Private Trust Consultant will be providing trustee, governance, and associated services to our clients primarily in the private trust area but including some pension clients also. Working closely with other members of the team you will be responsible for delivering and developing leading edge trustee, compliance, and consulting services.
A key part of this role will be client and trust management and ensuring full and timely compliance by ITL for its clients.
You will be working closely with third parties including, advisors, service providers and beneficiaries to deliver our trustee services. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a diverse team and gain experience from the activities of the overall ITC Group.
- To manage and provide professional trustee services to a portfolio of private trusts, commercial trust arrangements and share scheme clients.
- To develop new business proposals and on-boarding of new clients.
- In relation to the trusts for which you will be responsible:
- To liaise with and report to trust beneficiaries, settlors, and protectors.
- To manage the beneficiary distribution processes.
- To manage trustee meetings, including preparing agendas and minutes.
- To instruct and liaise with investment managers, bankers, solicitors, tax advisers, accountants, property managers and other professionals providing services to the trusts.
- To monitor and assist with the administration of share schemes and other trusts.
- To ensure that accounts, tax filings and all regulatory and compliance matters are addressed for trusts.
- To assist in achieving ITL’s targets and objectives set out in the business plan.
- To achieve personal financial targets and other objectives set through our performance and development system.
- To assist in developing new and existing services.
- To actively participate in all trust activities, including developing new and existing business, PR, marketing, governance, and projects.
- To liaise with other teams within ITC Group as required.
Required Skills & Behaviours
- Excellent client care and development skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detailed planning and control skills with strong attention to detail.
- A customer driven mentality with good work standards and structured methodologies.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of team.
- Excellent analytical expertise and problem-solving abilities.
- An ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- At least five years’ relevant professional experience in one or more of the following areas: legal, accounting, actuarial, financial, pensions or trusteeship.
- Proven track record of effective client management is desirable.
- A relevant third level or professional qualification.
- Achievement or ambition to pursue a recognised trust qualification.
- Computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, and standard office systems.
- Previous trust experience in a similar business is desirable.
Salary Range: €50,000 - €60,000 per annum
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com