The Receptionist/Administrator is responsible for delivering an effective and professional reception function to meet the needs of the ITC Group, its clients, and employees, applying best practice and driving behaviours consistent with the company’s values. The successful candidate will work full time in the office, along with two other reception/administrators who job share.
Maternity cover (6 months)
€28,000 per annum
- To provide a well-managed, secure, quality, accurate and punctual document management service.
- To ensure that all visitors and telephone queries are efficiently and professionally dealt with in a timely manner.
- To manage efficiently and effectively all incoming and outgoing post, couriers, and faxes daily.
- To ensure that the facilities are maintained to required standard, presentable and fit for purpose throughout the year.
- To assist your team with managing suppliers and placing orders to ensure that the office always has sufficient supplies.
- Other administration tasks as required to ensure reception is well managed.
Required Skills & Behaviours
- Develops a full understanding of others’ perspectives by using follow up questions to ensure that relevant information and views are provided and understood.
- Thinks through the direct implications of problems, issues, and situations. Analysing from different perspectives or viewpoints to fully understand complexity of issues.
- Initiates contact and builds good working relationships that last over time with people inside and outside the group.
- Effectively implements practical solutions for further improved Reception customer experience.
- Produces written information that is well structured, clear, concise, and comprehensive.
- Creates a feeling of belonging and teamwork among all employees.
- Identify, implement, and monitor idea development to act on potential opportunities/improvements for the Company.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- At least 2 years’ experience within a Reception / Customer Service environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills. Ability to build effective working relationships across all functions and levels within the organisation.
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Willingness to learn and be adaptable with ability to work on own initiative.
- Proficient within the Microsoft Office suite.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org