At Independent Trustee Company Ltd, the health and safety of our employees and clients during this time is our top priority. With this in mind, we have decided that ITC staff will continue to work remotely until at least January 2021. Our offices will remain open with limited access for essential in-house services such as post and document signing.
Thankfully, our focus on innovation over the past 5 years has allowed us to make a seamless transition to remote working and in some cases has improved our customer service standards.
- Through facilities such as ITC Nexus and ITC Client Portal, our clients and advisors can continue to monitor and manage their pensions online.
- Our new centralised email address firstname.lastname@example.org has overall improved response times and efficiency when handling queries.
We ask that you continue to send us all communications by email and not post. If you do need to post us documents for sign off, there may be delays in postal return. Please also scan them to email@example.com to give us advance notice.
All the above has allowed us to ensure our business will run as usual.
Just to note:
- All on-premise visits will be minimised to essential staff only. We will not be able to facilitate on-premise meetings.
- We have requested all employees to observe all government COVID-19 advice including avoiding all non-essential business travel until further notice.
- Staff will be kept up to date on the latest health and safety regulations concerning COVID-19.
- Any further updates to our procedures will be posted on the ITC blog available on our website. You can also follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for updates.
We thank you for your continued co-operation and understanding at this time
*Please note this content is the view of the author and not of Independent Trustee Company